A thermistor is a type of resistor whose resistance varies significantly (more than in standard resistors) with temperature. The word is aportmanteau of thermal and resistor. Thermistors are widely used as inrush current limiters, temperature sensors, self-resetting overcurrent protectors, and self-regulating heating elements.
Thermistors differ from resistance temperature detectors (RTD) in that the material used in a thermistor is generally a ceramic or polymer, while RTDs use pure metals. The temperature response is also different; RTDs are useful over larger temperature ranges, while thermistors typically achieve a higher precision within a limited temperature range [usually −90 °C to 130 °C]
- Insulation film wrapped
- Different length 18mm, 25mm, 50mm, 75mm
- Can be customized to connect with different cable.
- Wrapped with insulation film for superb electric insulation and safe use;
- Quick response to thermal sensing and high delicacy;
- High resistance precision, and working stability and reliability;
- Small, light, firm structure and convenient for automation mounting on PCB.
Computer, printer, battery- pack, home electric appliances, medical equipment and so on.